• slide-background
    Welcome to Work World Jobs


Working abroad is a great way to earn more than just money. The list of advantages is practically endless: broadened horizons, new skills, career boost, improved independence, new friendships, and it gives you the opportunity to improve the life standard for you and your family.

The process starts with obtaining a job offer in the country where you wish to work, but most candidates find this process of applying for a job in a foreign country both confusing and challenging. Every country has its own immigration programs, laws, and regulations, and once a candidate has received a job offer from an employer, he must also meet certain criteria in his country of origin for a work visa to be granted.

Work World Jobs provides you personalized assistance to help you build a strong resume and a digital platform to upload your resume and supporting documents. At our site, potential employers can review your profile and background information, including work experience, education, language proficiency, availability, and can contact you for an interview.

Once a candidate has received a job offer, WWJ’s services can be hired to assist you with the immigration process. This includes preparing and submitting the work visa application in your country of origin.

Choose the country where you wish to apply for employment and review the different work abroad programs and the requirements and necessary qualifications.


Click on the flag for more information.




Foreigners have different avenues available to work in Canada legally. There are several Provincial or Federal Programs, such as Express Entry Program for Professionals and Temporary Foreign Worker (TFW) Program for Non-Professional jobs.

1. Express Entry Programs (Professional Jobs)

These are programs for professional individuals or skilled workers based on their educational level, skills and ability to contribute to Canada’s economy.

Express Entry manages applications for 3 immigration programs:

  1. Federal Skilled Worker Program
  2. Federal Skilled Trades Program
  3. Canadian Experience Class
Selection factors

These are point-based programs with minimum requirements for skilled work experience, language ability and education. You must meet all the minimum requirements to be eligible. Your application will be assessed based on:

  1. Age
  2. Education
  3. Work experience
  4. Whether you have a valid job offer
  5. English and/or French language skills
  6. Adaptability (how well you’re likely to settle here)

The factors are part of a 100-point grid used to assess eligibility for the Federal Skilled Worker Program. You earn points for how well you do in each of the 6 factors.

Click here for a consultation with our Canadian Immigration Consultant to assess your eligibility to the Express Entry Program and find out about rates.

I Agree

2. Temporary Foreign Worker (TFW) Program – (Non-Professional Jobs)

The Temporary Foreign Worker (TFW) Program is a government instrument through which Canadian employers can bring Foreign Workers to Canada or hire those already in the country to fill a temporary labour shortage. This program can be sought by a Canadian Employer for up to 4 years.

Government Requirements to apply to the TFW program

The Canadian Government will require that foreign nationals comply with the following criteria to apply through the Temporary Foreign Worker Program:

  1. The candidate has a job offer in Canada.
  2. He will leave Canada after the work permit expires.
  3. He can finance his stay and his family’s stay in Canada and enough funds to go back to his home country.
  4. He has a clean criminal record.
  5. He is not a threat to the national security of Canada.
  6. He is in good health.
  7. He will not work for an employer that offers striptease, erotic dance, erotic massage, or escort services.

The candidate must meet these requirements in order to have an application accepted and to be considered for the TFW program.

Employers can hire foreign workers from outside Canada as well as those who are already inside Canada.

Foreign workers residing outside of Canada

To hire a foreign worker residing outside of Canada, a Canadian employer must apply for an appropriate Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) and understand his responsibilities as an employer.

Employment and Social Development Canada (ESDC), through its Service Canada processing centres, assesses applications from employers requesting permission to hire temporary foreign workers and conducts Labour Market Impact Assessments to determine the likely effect these workers would have on the Canadian labour market. The Program assesses the impact by looking at available labour market information for the region and the occupation, the employers' local recruitment and advertisement efforts, wages and working conditions, labour shortages and the transfer of skills and knowledge to Canadians.

Foreign workers who are already in Canada

Foreign workers who have already obtained employment in Canada and whose existing job contract with their current employer is expiring may be hired.

The requisites are:

  1. The foreign worker is already in Canada.
  2. The foreign worker is working with another Canadian employer.
  3. The foreign worker’s existing job contract with a different employer is about to be completed, or the worker has an open work permit that allows him or her to work for any Canadian employer.

This is a great advantage for foreign workers, as they don’t have to depart to their country of origin when the first contract is about to expire. Rather, they can look for another job, and if hired, can stay on in Canada according to the conditions of their new contract.

Steps to apply to the TFW program

In order to apply for the Temporary Foreign Worker (TFW) Program, you must follow a series of steps as outlined below.

Step 1: Get a job in Canada

Under a TFW Program a foreign worker first needs to have a job offer from a Canadian company in order to migrate to Canada. Therefore, if you have decided that you want to work in Canada, you must start your search as soon as possible. At the end of this step, you must have a valid job offer letter sent to you from a Canadian employer.

As part of our services to the candidates, Work World Jobs provides personal coaching and tips to help the candidate build a strong resume and get their foot in the door. We also grant access to our proprietary digital platform where the candidate will complete his profile after being evaluated by our local agents in his country of origin for technical capacity, language proficiency, work experience, personal and professional references, judicial records and immigration eligibility. The background verification is carried out to present only the best candidates to potential employers and recruiters, thus increasing their opportunity to be hired. Finally, through our portal, the candidates have access to job offers posted by recruiters and licensed employers in Canada.

Step 2: The employer must have a LMIA

Only job offers from licensed employers are valid. Your employer must have or be in the process of obtaining a LMIA through the Employment and Social Development Canada (ESDC), where they will assess the effect of hiring a foreign worker to the Canadian labor market. If your employer is approved for the LMIA, then you can move to the next step, but if the LMIA is denied, then the employer should either try again or you must find another job.

Work World only publishes vacancies from employers with positive LMIA or who have applied for a LMIA.

Step 3: Apply for the work visa and permit

After you get the LMIA from the employer, you can apply for the work visa /work permit. You must apply to the Canadian Consulate, either online through their website, or in person to the Consulate office in your country, as applicable.

To apply for a Work Permit, the foreign worker will need to submit an application for a Canadian Work Visa through the corresponding Embassy or Consular Office of the Government of Canada in his/her country of origin or country of legal residency, which will include among other documents the following:

  1. The confirmation letter of the positive LMIA
  2. The written job offer
  3. A signed contract, in some cases
  4. Valid passport for the duration of the job offer
  5. Other documents as required by the Embassy

  7. Consular and other government fees

If you are interested in the Temporary Foreign Workers Program in Canada, please click the box below and the fill form. Our representative will contact you soon.

Click here




Please choose the level of service you require from the Packages described below:

Our vision is to become an indispensable tool for candidates and employers worldwide.

For more information about Canada immigration rules and regulations, and migration programs, please click on the links below:

Temporary immigration policies and the Temporary Foreign Worker Program - Canada.ca




United States is a land of great opportunities where candidates can create a better life for themselves and their families.

Temporary jobs in the USA (H-2A AND H-2B)

As a broad concept, a foreign national can migrate to the United States through employment-based nonimmigrant (temporary employment) and immigrant visa (permanent employment) classifications and other categories of noncitizens who are eligible for employment authorization. Work World Jobs is constantly in search of qualified employers in the USA who want to hire foreign workers for temporary job vacancies (Employment-based Nonimmigrant). These job offers are made available to our candidates in our website.

The Temporary (Nonimmigrant) Worker Classification is very ample, with many different types of work visa based on specific criteria, but WWJ deals mainly with two categories: Temporary or seasonal agricultural workers (H-2A) and Temporary non-agricultural workers (H-2B).

We also offer Summer Jobs for students in the Food and Beverage, Service Industry and Childcare sectors in USA.

The terms and conditions of the temporary jobs are at the discretion of each particular employer.

Steps to apply to USA as a temporary (Nonimigrant) worker
Step 1: Get a job offer in USA

To work temporarily in the United States as a nonimmigrant, you will need to successfully obtain a job offer from a qualifying US employer.

Step 2: US Employer files a petition on your behalf

Under certain conditions, U.S. immigration law may allow a U.S. employer to file a Form I-129, Petition for a Nonimmigrant Worker, with U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) on behalf of a prospective foreign national employee.

Step 3: Hired candidate applies for a non-immigrant visa

Once USCIS has approved your petition, you are eligible to apply to the Department of State (DOS) for a work visa in the corresponding category of the job offer received (Temporary or seasonal agricultural workers (H-2A) and Temporary non-agricultural workers (H-2B)).

Step 4: Candidate presents himself to a U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) Officer

Before entering the United States, you must present yourself to a U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) officer and receive permission to enter the United States and engage in your proposed activity. If you are in the United States in a lawful nonimmigrant status that does not provide employment authorization, you generally may apply for:

  1. A change of status to a nonimmigrant classification that provides employment authorization; or
  2. An adjustment of status to become a lawful permanent resident. This may be a concurrent filing with an immigrant visa petition or, depending on the circumstances, may require an applicant to obtain an approved immigrant visa before applying for an adjustment of status to become a lawful permanent resident.

The conditions you must meet and how long you can work in the United States depend on the type of immigration status the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) grants. You must comply with all conditions of your employment authorization and the terms of your admission to the USA. If you violate any of the conditions, you could be removed from or denied re-entry into the United States.

Interested in Working in the United States and ready for the next step?

Click here if you are interested in enrolling in Work World Jobs platform for the temporary work program in USA and please fill the form. Our representative will contact you soon.


Summer Jobs Program In The USA: Service Sector For Students

Work World Jobs through its associates offer Summer Jobs in USA.

“Summer Jobs” is an official exchange program that each year allows thousands of students of various nationalities to gain work experience in the United States. This program was created in 1970 by the USIA (United States Information Agency) because it offers a cultural experience with long-term educational benefits.

This program will allow you to experience the American way of life, through a temporary paid job. It has a duration of up to 4 months with the option of one more month of travel. Most of the jobs offered are concentrated in the service sector, hotel and tourism areas, especially in ski centers (only in winter). It is ideal for those who wish to experience a different vacation, interact with another culture, and increase their command of the English language.


  • Secured job with a duration of 3 or 4 months in Hotel, Centers, Theme Parks and Restaurants.
  • Salary ranges from $11 USD to $18 USD per hour for 35 to 40 hours per week.
  • Assistance with your lodging and obtaining your Social Security card.


  • To be a student
  • Between 18 to 28 years old
  • Basic-intermediate level of English


  • Secure employment:With this system you choose your employer with a modality similar to the one in which air ticket reservations are made.
  • Employers Databank:Employers Databank: We have a list of employers from where you can choose your employer, desired position, the city where you wish to work, salary, type of accommodation and costs.
  • Employment Contract:Once you have chosen the position and the employer, you sign an employment contract.
  • Job offers selected from a list of employers (resorts, restaurants, theme parks).
  • Applicant goes straight to work in the US, securing the position and income from his country of origin.
  • During the interview for admission to the program, applicant will express their skills and preferences.
  • WWJ will evaluate your profile, level of English and interests and, based on this information, will together with the candidate select the place, position, and salary from a list of employers.
  • Income US$ 5,880 to US$ 7,040 *
  • Accommodation and meals US$ 600 to US$ 1000 per month.

Applicant will be responsible for covering his own expenses for:

  1. Airfare
  2. Health insurance
  3. Internal transfers in the USA
  4. Consular and other government fees, as apply
  5. Accommodation
  6. Personal expenses
Click here

Summer Jobs Program in the USA: Childcare (Au Pair) Program

  • Duration: Minimum stay is 12 months and can be extended for another year.
  • Working hours: 48 hours per week
  • Age: 18 to 25 years, females only
  • Weekly pay: US$650
  • Driving License Required: All applicants must have a valid driver’s license from her country of origin with at least 1 year validity.
  • Accommodation: Free accommodation in an independent room and full board 7 days a week.
  • Duration: Total stay in USA is one (1 year), with the possibility of extension for an additional year.
  • Tasks and responsibilities: Childcare service and light housework. Nanny is expected to drop off and pick up children from school.
  • Free Time: Daily free time to attend English classes.
  • At least a day and a half free during the weekends.
  • Vacations: 1 week paid for every 6 months of work.

For more information about USA immigration rules and regulations, and migration programs, please click on the links below:

How to Enter the United States | USAGov


Click here


United Kingdom
Why work in the UK?

The UK attracts migrants from across the globe, and has many international communities, so a foreign worker will not have many challenges settling into this new culture. The UK has a strong economy, the fifth highest GDP in the world, and good working conditions. This has led to numerous employment opportunities in diverse job sectors.

There are immigration opportunities for low and semi-skilled foreign workers. The UK’s points-based immigration system has a route for skilled workers and another route for low-skilled workers. The latter route is called the Seasonal Worker route. It allows people to come to the UK for a short period of time to do seasonal work, mainly in agriculture, horticulture or food processing.

Employers normally offer benefits that include paid holidays, free health care, and a good minimum wage.



Anyone who meets the criteria and requirements set by the European countries can work in Europe. Most European countries have their programs, through which they tend to attract foreign professionals or Temporary Foreign Workers and fill job shortages in different fields in the country.

Each of the Schengen member countries has its own visa policies, which differ in each country. Employment programs in the European countries have been established to cover the labor needs of the respective countries.

Therefore, employment visa criteria and requirements, as well as the application process, depend on the labor needs of each country.

Citizens of the USA, Australia, Canada, Israel, Japan, New Zealand, Switzerland, as well as EU citizens do not need to apply for a work visa to Europe. However, upon arriving at the country where they will be working, they have to apply for their residence and work permit.

Citizens of other countries must apply and receive an employment visa before entering the Schengen territories for work purposes.

The steps to follow for temporary or permanent immigration to Europe are basically the same as other developed countries. It begins with getting a job offer from an authorized employer. As a second step, the European employer must obtain a permit to hire Non-EU workers following a stringent process with the corresponding domestic authorities. Finally, the candidate must apply for a work visa to the local diplomatic or consular mission in his country of origin or residency.

Work World Jobs through its associates offer Summer Jobs and other job opportunities in the European Union.


Immigration – your rights | European Union (europa.eu)

Click here