Work World Jobs provides employers and recruiters a digital platform to publish their job vacancies and carry out the selection and hiring process of pre-evaluated candidates. In one place, an employer can select the ideal candidate for the position they need to fill and review the candidate’s profile. This review includes background verification, judicial records, work experience, aptitude, and language proficiency, all available for analysis to help with decision-making. The platform also alerts employers when a new candidate meeting their criteria enrolls.

Work World Jobs also provides pre-hiring legal assistance to ensure that your company meets the compliance criteria required by the legislation of your country, and migration services post-hiring, to help bring the prospective employee to your country.

Ready to hire today? Choose a plan which meets your needs and start publishing your vacancies. You will receive access to pre-screened qualified candidates ready for hiring.

Our goal is to give you access to qualified candidates, so you can spend less time sourcing and more time connecting.


Please choose the level of service you require from the packages described below.


H2A Program
Publication of Job Offers and Candidate Selection


Click Here
H2B Program
Publication of Job Offers and Candidate Selection


Click Here


US$250 / mo. after 1st month

1 Month Free Trial

Up to 2 Job postings

Unlimited Resume Reviews


Register Now
STANDARD (our most popular)
US$350 / mo. after 1st month

1 Month Free Trial

Up to 5 Job postings

Unlimited Resume Reviews


Register Now
US$550 /mo. after 1st month

1 Month Free Trial

Unlimited Job Postings

Unlimited Resume Reviews


Register Now


Your next hire is looking for your company on Work World Jobs. Create an account and start posting your vacancies.

Register your company by clicking below. After validating your information, we will activate your profile in our platform and the system will autogenerate and send your credentials by email.

Click here to register



An employer cannot hire a worker under the Temporary Foreign Worker Program without first qualifying and meeting certain criteria and requirements set forth by law.

In Canada, the employer must obtain a positive Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA).

A Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) is usually required of a Canadian employer to hire foreign workers, subject to the exception of certain jobs that do not require a LMIA. A LMIA can be obtained from Service Canada for the following:

  1. A particular worker or position, or
  2. Pre-approval for a series of employment positions, which mostly apply when recruiting for a large number of foreign workers.

    (For more information visit https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/work-canada/hire-temporary-foreign/find-need-labour-market-impact-assessment.html#need

    Steps to Hire Foreign Workers in Canada

    As an employer, you may bring foreign workers to Canada in four (4) steps.

    Step 1:  Apply for your labor certification LMIA from Employment and Social Development Canada

    First the employer must determine whether they need to file an application for a Labor Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) to Service Canada. Canadian employers commonly retain an immigration lawyer to perform the tasks from assessment to the issuance of the proper work permits to prospective foreign workers they wish to hire.  Visit this link for more information >(For more information visit https://www.canada.ca/en/employment-social-development/services/foreign-workers/academic/apply.html

    Step 2:  Provide documents to your prospective employee:

    Upon receiving the positive LMIA, the employer will have to send specific documents to the prospective foreign worker who will use those documents in applying for a work permit. The foreign worker you seek to hire will include the following in their application for a work permit:

    1. The confirmation letter of the positive LMIA
    2. Copy of the LMIA
    3. Your written job offer letter
    4. A signed contract in some cases

    Step 3:  Foreign worker must apply for work visa

    The foreign worker must complete the work permit application or work visa in his country of origin. In cases when employers retain an immigration lawyer, they leave this task to their attorneys and benefit from the hassle-free method of hiring foreign workers. 

    Step 4:  Foreign worker travels to Canada and obtains the Work Permit by Canada Border Services Agency

    An officer at Canada Border Services Agency will issue the work permit at the port of entry at the time the foreign worker arrives in Canada, provided he meets the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act.  Once the Border Services Officer has checked the foreign worker’s documents and confirms that he can enter Canada, the Officer will print the actual work permit for him.


Immigration in the US is a complex process.  However, whether you need to hire international employees to boost your workforce and increase your company’s ability to succeed in an increasingly global market or need to hire foreign labor because there is a shortage of available U.S. workers to fill certain jobs, there are federal immigration laws in the United States carved out for hiring and bringing qualified employees and migrant workers to the United States.

Both the company and the new employee must strictly comply with the rules and regulations of the United Sates Customs and Immigration Services (USCIS).

Steps to Hire Foreign Workers in USA

There are five important steps to take when hiring a foreign worker.

Step 1:  Understand your hiring options

There are numerous visa programs available, and you will need to decide which one is appropriate for the international employees you want to hire.

The visa type will depend on many factors:

  1. Do you plan on your new employees becoming permanent residents? Employer-sponsored green cards can be the most effective and predictable way to hire a foreign employee.
  2. What job function will they be fulfilling? Have you had a hard time filling this position in the past? Is the position short-term, or are you hoping to fill a long-term need in your company? These are all considerations to take when choosing an immigration program.

Step 2:  Start early

Hiring international employees for mid to long-term or temporary foreign workers is rather a lengthy process.  There is a lot of red tape involved. As a result, the procedure of hiring foreign employees can take months or even years depending on which business immigration programs are utilized. As a result, the best immigration strategies are multi-pronged and used to meet the specific needs of your organization.

Get started with taking the necessary steps as early as possible with the knowledge that it may take a while before your plan starts bearing fruit.

3) Make the necessary preparations within your company

You need to know what roles within your company you want to fill with international employees. Often, these are positions where you have trouble finding talent within the US or seasonal shifts in demand for labor.

Step 4: Obtain a certification from the Department of Labor

Before moving forward with USCIS visa process, you will have to obtain a certification from the US Department of Labor (DOL). These certifications allow the DOL to verify that the admittance of your foreign employees to the US will not harm job opportunities, wages, or working conditions for US workers.

Depending on the type of immigration program, there are multiple certifications employers must obtain.  For most cases the employer must file a Labor Condition Application or Application for Temporary Employment Certification with the Department of Labor (DOL) and/or obtain certain consultation reports from labor organizations before filing a petition with USCIS.

5) Petition USCIS for visas

The employer is responsible for obtaining visas for their prospective international employees. Once again, there are various processes you must follow depending on the type of visa you wish to obtain. Just because you were approved for certification to hire foreign employees does not guarantee that you will receive a visa. You will also go through USCIS if you wish to extend an employee’s visa or change the visa status.

There are numerous nonimmigrant, employment-based visa categories. Under all of these categories, the foreign national must meet specific requirements for the occupation covered in the petition.

For most employment-based nonimmigrant visa categories, the employer starts the process by filing Form I-129 with USCIS. Filing instructions and forms are available on the Government website at www.uscis.gov .

Licensing or Immigration Services Post-Hiring

Work World Jobs helps corporations and businesses in need of top-rated immigration services. Corporate immigration services include employee work visas, licenses to hire foreign workers, intra-company transfers, and immigration process post-hiring. more. 

Whether you are recruiting an individual foreign worker or transferring a group of employees from overseas, there are several corporate immigration services available to you.

Work World Jobs consultations are for client onboarding purposes only.  No legal advice will be provided.  All legal matters will be referred to our independent licensed US or Canada Attorney or Immigration Consultant.

All our cases are handled by competent and experienced immigration professionals. These professionals consist of lawyers, licensed paralegals and consultants who adhere to the highest standards of client service.

Ready for the next step? Book your 1 on 1 consultation now by email at info@workworldjobs.com  or click the button below.

Click here to register


United States is a land of great opportunities where candidates can create a better life for themselves and their family as well.


As a broad concept, a foreign national can migrate to the United States through employment-based nonimmigrant (temporary employment) and immigrant visa (permanent employment) classifications and other categories of noncitizens who are eligible for employment authorization. Work World Jobs is constantly in search of qualified employers in the USA who want to hire foreign workers for temporary job vacancies (Employment-based Nonimmigrant). These job offers are made available to our candidates in our website.

The Temporary (Nonimmigrant) Worker Classification is very ample, with many different types of work visa based on specific criteria, but WWJ deals mainly with two categories: Temporary or seasonal agricultural workers (H-2A) and Temporary non-agricultural workers (H-2B).

We also offer Summer Jobs for students in the Food and Beverage, Service Industry and Childcare sectors in USA.

The terms and conditions of the temporary jobs are at the discretion of each particular employer.


To work temporarily in the United States as a nonimmigrant, you will need to successfully obtain a job offer from a qualifying US employer.


Under certain conditions, U.S. immigration law may allow a U.S. employer to file a Form I-129, Petition for a Nonimmigrant Worker, with U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) on behalf of a prospective foreign national employee.


Once USCIS has approved your petition, you are eligible to apply to the Department of State (DOS) for a work visa in the corresponding category of the job offer received (Temporary or seasonal agricultural workers (H-2A) and Temporary non-agricultural workers (H-2B)).


Before entering the United States, you must present yourself to a U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) officer and receive permission to enter the United States and engage in your proposed activity. If you are in the United States in a lawful nonimmigrant status that does not provide employment authorization, you generally may apply for:

  1. A change of status to a nonimmigrant classification that provides employment authorization; or
  2. An adjustment of status to become a lawful permanent resident. This may be a concurrent filing with an immigrant visa petition or, depending on the circumstances, may require an applicant to obtain an approved immigrant visa before applying for an adjustment of status to become a lawful permanent resident.

The conditions you must meet and how long you can work in the United States depend on the type of immigration status the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) grants. You must comply with all conditions of your employment authorization and the terms of your admission to the USA. If you violate any of the conditions, you could be removed from or denied re-entry into the United States.

Interested in Working in the United States and ready for the next step?

Click here if you are interested in enrolling in Work World Jobs platform for the temporary work program in USA and please fill the form. Our representative will contact you soon.

Click here

Work World Jobs through its associates offer Summer Jobs in USA.

“Summer Jobs” is an official exchange program that each year allows thousands of students of various nationalities to gain work experience in the United States. This program was created in 1970 by the USIA (United States Information Agency) because it offers a cultural experience with long-term educational benefits.

This program will allow you to experience the American way of life, through a temporary paid job. It has a duration of up to 4 months with the option of one more month of travel. Most of the jobs offered are concentrated in the service sector, hotel and tourism areas, especially in ski centers (only in winter). It is ideal for those who wish to experience a different vacation, interact with another culture, and increase their command of the English language.


  • Secured job with a duration of 3 or 4 months in Hotel, Centers, Theme Parks and Restaurants.
  • Salary ranges from $11 USD to $18 USD per hour for 35 to 40 hours per week.
  • Assistance with your lodging and obtaining your Social Security card.


  • To be a student
  • Between 18 to 28 years old
  • Basic-intermediate level of English


  • Secure employment:With this system you choose your employer with a modality similar to the one in which air ticket reservations are made.
  • Employers Databank:Employers Databank: We have a list of employers from where you can choose your employer, desired position, the city where you wish to work, salary, type of accommodation and costs.
  • Employment Contract:Once you have chosen the position and the employer, you sign an employment contract.
  • Job offers selected from a list of employers (resorts, restaurants, theme parks).
  • Applicant goes straight to work in the US, securing the position and income from his country of origin.
  • During the interview for admission to the program, applicant will express their skills and preferences.
  • WWJ will evaluate your profile, level of English and interests and, based on this information, will together with the candidate select the place, position, and salary from a list of employers.
  • Income US$ 5,880 to US$ 7,040 *
  • Accommodation and meals US$ 600 to US$ 1000 per month.

Applicant will be responsible for covering his own expenses for:

  • Airfare
  • Health insurance
  • Internal transfers in the USA
  • Consular and other government fees, as apply
  • Accommodation
  • Personal expenses
Click here

Summer Jobs Program in the USA: Childcare (Au Pair) Program

  • Duration: Minimum stay is 12 months and can be extended for another year.
  • Working hours: 48 hours per week
  • Age: 18 to 25 years, females only
  • Weekly pay: US$650
  • Driving License Required: All applicants must have a valid driver’s license from her country of origin with at least 1 year validity.
  • Accommodation: Free accommodation in an independent room and full board 7 days a week.
  • Duration: Total stay in USA is one (1 year), with the possibility of extension for an additional year.
  • Tasks and responsibilities: Childcare service and light housework. Nanny is expected to drop off and pick up children from school.
  • Free Time: Daily free time to attend English classes.
  • At least a day and a half free during the weekends.
  • Vacations: 1 week paid for every 6 months of work.
Click here



Anyone who meets the criteria and requirements set by the European countries can work in Europe. Most European countries have their programs, through which they tend to attract foreign professionals or Temporary Foreign Workers and fill job shortages in different fields in the country.

Each of the Schengen member countries has its own visa policies, which differ in each country. The employment visa programs in the European countries have been established to cover the labor needs of the respective countries.

Therefore, employment visa criteria and requirements, as well as the application process, depend on the labor needs of each country.

Citizens of the USA, Australia, Canada, Israel, Japan, New Zealand, Switzerland, as well as EU citizens do not need to apply for a work visa to Europe. However, upon arriving at the country where they will be working, they have to apply for their residence and work permit.

Citizens of other countries must apply and receive an employment visa before entering the Schengen territories for work purposes.

The steps to follow for temporary or permanent immigration to Europe are basically the same as other developed countries. It begins with getting a job offer from an authorized employer. As a second step, the European employer must obtain a permit to hire Non-EU workers following a stringent process with the corresponding domestic authorities. Finally, the candidate must apply for a work visa to the local diplomatic or consular mission in his country of origin or residency.

Work World Jobs through its associates offer Summer Jobs and other job opportunities in the European Union.

Au Pair (Childcare) Program for Germany, France, Austria

  • Duration: Minimum stay 1 year in Germany, France and Austria.
  • Age: 18- to 25-year-old, females only
  • Working hours: From 25 to 35 hours per week and up to 2 nights babysitting.
  • Weekly pay: €260 a month depending on the hours worked.
  • Accommodation: Free accommodation in an independent room and full board 7 days a week.
  • Tasks and responsibilities: Childcare service and light housework.
  • Free Time: Daily free time to attend language classes. At least a day and a half free during the weekends.
  • Vacations: 1 week paid for every 6 months of work. Depending on the country they may be more.
  • Program price: The management and monitoring expenses of the program in Europe is €800.
  • Other program costs: Cost of the trip, medical and civil liability insurance, plus French or German classes will be borne by the Au Pair.
  • Families may contribute to the cost of the flight.
  • Language level: A1 level in French or German, depending on the destination. Must be willing to take language classes while in the European Union to achieve a B1 level.
Click here
Nurse Program for Germany

Germany offers indefinite term contract positions to both male and female licensed nurses to work in the geriatric field -care of older adults, typically care for frail and elderly patients with long-term, chronic medical conditions. Their primary role is to provide holistic and individualized care for patients and families.

Applicants must be between the ages of 21 and 40, must have a professional Nursing College degree of 4 years minimum at a reputed institution and two years of hospital nursing work experience.

Foreigners require a B1 level in the German language. Some recruitment companies accept candidates with an A1 level, subject to the applicant agreeing to a 3-month language course and a 3-month German immersion program interacting in hospitals once they arrive in Germany.

All the chosen applicants will initially work as Nursing Assistants with an income of €2,400 per month, while they validate their professional degree and strengthen their language skills. However, during the first six (6) months, the applicant will only receive €700, because the employer will deduct the cost of the obligatory German course, food, and accommodation costs.

Once the degree is validated, the income will be between €3,000 and €4,000 monthly depending on the experience. After successfully working in Germany for one (1) year, the applicant can apply for residence for his family.

The position has good working conditions, health insurance, retirement plan and unemployment insurance included.

Work and World through its associates offers an online German language course of 2-hours sessions, Monday through Friday to help you prepared beforehand. Our teacher will guide you to level B1 and B2, 12 months each level, and will help you familiarize yourself with the German culture. The course will include language training in your area of expertise.

Click here

Our Goal

Work World Jobs will connect companies interested in hiring foreign labor with qualified candidates who are interested in working abroad.

Through WWJ, employers will be able to obtain candidates who have already been duly evaluated and pre-screened, and candidates will receive genuine job offers according to their set of skills.

Our goal is to make the contracting process simple, direct and safe for both parties. In addition to recruitment tasks, we offer our clients -both candidates and the employers- legal and immigration assistance.